Monday 4 July 2011

Do I Need a Watch?

I have been living without my watch for almost 2 weeks now and it is rather liberating. OK I realise this is not for everyone, I work from home and I can work when I want, but it is interesting seeing your body clock kick in again. Things like I am hungry, so I eat, I am tired, so I go to bed.

Last week I went to Ireland to see my in-laws, we had a lovely time and really enjoyed going back there, it stirred all kinds of feelings of wanting to return, the quiet was so inspiring and I think I am ready to live in the country again.

I have finally caught up with myself from the time away and I spent a lot of the weekend putting items on Ebay. Another 71 items will be either sold or taken to the charity shop in 2 weeks. Hooray!

I have been looking at student accommodation for inspiring pictures (for the simplicity not the stereotypical mess!) The rooms are simple, functional and honest. I am really hoping to get rid of so much clutter that our house looks a lot like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment