Thursday 16 June 2011

Obay Your Conscience

This is a new theory I am putting into practice, and it seems like a very sensible idea. It is very simple and easy to do and makes a real difference. I am not saying do this every time, but try it and see what happens.

When you next hear you conscience piping up, do what it says. If for example you have a request for money from a charity you agree with (please not one that tests on animals!), then instead of thinking that 'really you should but....' just get on with it, it stops all those feelings of guilt and 'what if' and you can just continue your day knowing that you have done a good thing. It is the same with things like cleaning, rather than saying 'oh I must do that' and forgetting, get on with it now, then you are not struck by that pang of guilt again.

My Seahorse article is nearly ready for Stitch magazine and then I will be having a well earned holiday in Ireland where I used to live to visit James' parents. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment