Sunday 12 June 2011

Ruth's New Blog

I am starting a new blog. As I understand it will be possible to sign up and it will therefore be easier to follow me.

I was explaining in the previous blog that our cat Kanga was poorly as she had been poisoned, sadly yesterday she died. She was about 10 or 11 and will be missed very much.

I have spent the day packing Ebay parcels, I am not sure they will be very pleased with me at the post office as I have loads of things for them.

I have one kit to make for tomorrow, but I am currently trying to catch up with the jobs I haven't done over the past few days and another batch of items are selling on Ebay and will need packing.....oh dear! I do like the fact that there is less clutter, and my bank account is definitely enjoying the sales, but it does take a surprising amount of time.

We are off to Ireland for a week soon and that will be a much deserved break from magazine articles, kits and Ebay! (Not that I am complaining, I am very lucky to do what I do)

I hope you like the new blog format, feel free to contact me with any ideas or problems

No comments:

Post a Comment